|Date/Time:||Sunday, July 19, 2020|
|Organizer:||Heart Of America Region|| |
All participants HAVE TO BE REGISTERED MEMBERS of HOA. Everybody who registered for the 2019/2020 indoor season is covered for the Summer. A Summer membership is $15 per person. Please register online and bring your membership card to the site.
MOST TEAMS WILL NOT HAVE A COACH. It will ask you for a coach in the registration, but you do not need to fill that out.
The fee to participate in the tournaments is $25 per player per event $50 per team.
Registration will open at 8:00 AM and play will begin around 8:30 AM.
- To avoid having too many people in the same location (especially around the lunch break time) and have too much traffic in the bathrooms, we do not allow parents to be at the facility. Parents can drop off and pick up their children and hang out in the parking lot if they want to, but cannot enter the facility. If parents decide to stay, be prepared to use restrooms at surrounding restaurants or gas stations.
- The number of teams participating has been limited to 20 for Centerline and 24 for Volleyball Beach
- We will check the temperature of all players upon arrival. Anybody with a temperature over 100 degrees will have to leave the facility.
- Hand sanitizer will be widely available.
- Players will need to spread out and keep distance when not on the court.
- Players will keep score between the playing teams and report results to staff. No officiating teams are assigned to avoid that multiple people have to touch clipboards and pencils.
|Location & Contact Information|
|Club/Facility:||Centerline Volleyball Beach|
1910 SE 40 Hwy
Blue Springs, MO 64014
|Tournament Director:||Albert Wamelink|
Last Updated: 7/6/2020 6:48:45 AM