1. Violation of any anti-doping policies, protocols or procedures as defined by the International Olympic Committee (IOC; www.olympic.org), World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA; www.wada-ama.org), Federation Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB; www.fivb.org), US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA; www.usada.org) or the United States Olympic Committee (USOC; www.teamusa.org). Violations of this provision will be adjudicated only by USADA or the proper anti-doping authority, not USA Volleyball (USAV).
2. Violation of safe sport rules, policies and procedures promulgated by the U.S. Center for SafeSport (www.safesport.org), as they may be amended from time to time.
3. Possession, consumption or distribution of alcohol,tobacco, vaping devices, or e-cigarettes if illegal or in violation of USA Volleyball (USAV) or Regional Volleyball Association (RVA) policy.
4. USAV policy prohibits the possession, consumption or distribution of alcohol, tobacco, vaping devices, or e-cigarettes by anyone registered as a junior volleyball player at the event venue of any USAV/RVA sanctioned junior event.
5. Use of a recognized identification card by anyone other than the individual described on the card.
6. Physical damage to a facility or theft of items from a room, dormitory, residence or other person. (Restitution will be part of any penalty imposed.)
7. Possession of fireworks, ammunition, firearms, or other weapons or any item or material which by commonly accepted practices and principles would be a hazard or harmful to other persons at USAV/RVA sanctioned events.
8. Any action considered to be an offense under Federal, State or local law ordinances.
9. Violation of the specific policies, regulations, and/or procedures of the USAV, RVA or the facility used in conjunction with a sanctioned event. (It is the responsibility of the individual to be familiar with applicable specific policies, regulations and procedures.)
10. Conduct which is inappropriate as determined by comparison to normally accepted behavior.
11. Physical or verbal intimidation of any individual.
12. Actions that will be detrimental to USAV or the RVA.